We were asked to be a part of an Easter Extravaganza and are so honored to be included with such talented bloggers. There are so many fun and creative Easter ideas in the group and we are so excited to be a part of it! We decided to make these cute Easter Bunny Yogurt Pops. This is a fun way to get the kids to eat a healthier treat!
Easter Bunny Yogurt Pops Ingredients:
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- Strawberry Greek Yogurt
- Chocolate Chips
- Pink Jelly Beans
- Mini Marshmallows
- Pink Edible Grass
- Popsicle Sticks
Easter Bunny Yogurt Pops Directions:
- Start out by laying out what you need on a work surface.
- Cut out a bunny head shape to use as a template from card stock paper. You could also use a larger bunny cookie cutter for this.
- Line your pans with wax paper.
- Draw around the bunny cut out or cookie cutter using edible marker. Flip the paper over.
- Put the yogurt in a baggie and snip off the edge.
- Pipe the vanilla yogurt inside the bunny shapes.
- Pipe strawberry yogurt inside the ears.
- Cut off pieces of edible pink grass for the whiskers.
- Use jelly beans for the nose and chocolate chips for the eyes.
- Cut a mini marshmallow in half for the teeth.
- Place popsicle sticks in the bottom and smooth the yogurt on top using a knife.
- Place them in the freezer.
- Freeze for about 20 minutes and then you can serve them.