These Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers are a sweet treat! These easy no bake cookies are coated with Baileys Irish cream mixed with chocolate and topped with a white chocolate drizzle.
Baileys Chocolate Graham Crackers
These little treats for adults are so simple to make and great for those of you who have a sweet tooth. They are great to have for backyard BBQs, Patio dinners, Gameday, etc. These will easily become your new favorite treat and you will have to make a ton to keep up with their addiction.
You’ll find that these cookies are ones that everyone will enjoy and they can be easily made without the Baileys for kids as well. They’re simple to make and also fun to make with kids to introduce them to the concept of starting to create in the kitchen.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
- Bailey’s Irish Cream: This adds a nice flavor, but you can opt-out if you prefer. We highly recommend leaving this in.
- Chocolate: I use a combination of chocolate almond bark and white chocolate almond bark for a drizzle.
- Graham Crackers: You will need these broken in half for the recommended serving. The size of graham cracker squares makes for the best portion size. If you want them even smaller, just break the square in half. It’s so easy to change up the flavor of these no-bake cookies. There are several flavors to choose from in stores – chocolate graham crackers, cinnamon sugar graham crackers, and honey graham crackers!
How To Make Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers
- Melt the chocolate. Add 2 squares of the almond bark into a heat-safe bowl and melt until smooth. Pour in the Irish cream and combine until it forms a thick pudding-like texture.
- Prepare the graham crackers. Spread the chocolate mixture onto the crackers using a metal spatula, then arrange it onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Allow them to set for 20 minutes.
- Dip the crackers. In a heat-safe bowl, add a few squares of the bark and melt until smooth and creamy. Coat the crackers in the chocolate and arrange them back onto the sheet. Allow them to set for an additional 30 minutes.
- Prepare the drizzle. Melt the white almond bark in the microwave until smooth. Pour into a small bag and cut the corner to make a piping bag. Drizzle on top of the prepared crackers and let it set for another 20 minutes until set. Once hardened, serve, and enjoy!
How To Decorate Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers?
Decorate these little desserts any way you want. You can drizzle it with white chocolate or caramel for extra flavor. Another option is to mix in crushed nuts or rice krispies for more crunch. You can also sprinkle some nonpareils or sprinkles on top before the chocolate hardens.
Tips & Tricks
- You can place the leftovers in a Ziplock bag or airtight container.
- Store at room temperature in a cool area so that the chocolate doesn’t melt.
- It is best to use white chocolate bark instead of chips.
More Recipes with Graham Crackers:
Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers (with Baileys)
- 1/2 cup Bailey's Irish Cream
- 3 cups Chocolate Almond Bark melted, 4 – 5 squares
- 12 whole Graham Crackers broken in half to make 24 Chocolate Covered Crackers
- 1/2 cup White Chocolate Almond Bark melted
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add about 2 squares of Chocolate Almond Bark, and melt until smooth. Add Bailey’s Irish Cream, stir, and it will become like a thick pudding.
- Using a metal Spatula, spread the mixture on the Graham Crackers, and place them on a Parchment Paper lined Cookie Sheet. Let the Crackers sit on the Cookie Sheet until the mixture sets, about 20 minutes.
- Place a couple more squares of the Chocolate Almond Bark in the microwave, and melt until smooth and creamy. Dip the Graham Crackers in the melted Chocolate, and place them back on the Parchment Paper. Let the Chocolate set, or become firm for about 30 minutes.
- Place a square of the White Chocolate Almond Bark in the microwave, and melt until smooth. Place the melted White Chocolate in a small Ziploc bag, and snip just the end off of one corner. Drizzle the White Chocolate across the Graham Crackers (See Photo) and allow another 20 minutes for the White Chocolate to set. When the Chocolate has set/hardened on the Crackers, serve, and Enjoy!!!