No Bake Pumpkin Pie is a creamy fluff pie with an ultra delicious gingersnap crust and topped with whipped cream. This easy pumpkin pie has only 6-ingredients and always such a huge hit for Fall.
Pumpkin Fluff Pie
Avoid having to bake with this simple and easy-to-make pie recipe. This fluffy pie recipe is to die for and is the perfect addition to any dessert buffet during the holidays. This is an epic Thanksgiving treat that everyone will enjoy! The gingersnap crust and delectable pumpkin filling are a combination that can’t be beaten.
We absolutely LOVE everything pumpkin and have made so many versions of pumpkin pie including our Fireball Pumpkin Pie, Crustless Pumpkin Pie, Pecan Pumpkin Pie, Cinnamon Roll Pumpkin Pie, Streusel Pumpkin Pie and Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Ginger Snap Cookies: These will need to be finely crushed to combine with the salted butter to make the yummy crust. Don’t have any store-bought Ginger Snaps? Try our Homemade Ginger Snap Cookies.
Pumpkin: You will need pumpkin puree for the filling and pumpkin spice for added flavor.
Marshmallow Fluff: This along with the whipped topping will make the pie very light and thick. It will also add a sweet flavor to the pumpkin filling.
How To Make No Bake Pumpkin Pie
Step 1. Add the crushed cookies with the melted butter into a medium-sized bowl and combine. Put the coated crumbs into a 9-inch pie pan and push in up the sides before placing them in the fridge.
Step 2. Put the pumpkin puree, marshmallow fluff, and pumpkin spice into another medium-sized bowl and combine using a hand mixer. Add the whipped topping and use a rubber spatula to fold to combine. Add into the prepared crust and top with dollops of whipped topping and crushed gingersnaps. Place in the freezer to chill for about 4 hours. Before serving, allow the pie to rest for 15 minutes at room temperature. Enjoy!
Toppings for No Bake Pumpkin Pie?
There are some great ways to decorate this lovely pie recipe. You can top it with whipped cream or crushed gingersnaps or graham crackers. Our cinnamon whipped cream is also delicious option. You can also dust it lightly with some extra cinnamon on top or with pumpkin spice.
What Crust Tastes The Best?
The gingersnap crust for this pie is absolutely and undeniably the best pie crust to make with this recipe. Any graham cracker crust is no match against this gingersnap crust. Although, if you must have another option to use, you can buy a store-bought or make a homemade graham cracker crust. You can even make our traditional homemade pie crust recipe if you prefer.
Tips & Tricks
- Place in an airtight container for the best storage method. You can store in the fridge or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- You can use a store-bough crust instead of making your own if you don’t have the ingredients.
- Do you not have pumpkin spice? If so, you can make your own homemade blended spice using cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and allspice!
More Pumpkin Recipes:
No Bake Pumpkin Pie
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the crushed gingersnap cookies with the melted butter. Press the gingersnap mixture into a 9-inch pie pan and up the sides to form the crust. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In another medium-sized bowl using a hand-held electric mixer, whip together the pumpkin puree, marshmallow fluff, and pumpkin spice. Fold in the whipped topping until fully incorporated using a rubber spatula.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the prepared pie crust, decorate with more whipped topping and some crushed gingersnaps if desired, and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Let sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving to soften slightly. Enjoy!