4-ingredient Almond Joy Cookies
These delicious 4 ingredient Almond Joy Cookies are one of the easiest cookies you could ever make! Filled with sweet flaked coconut, chocolate, and crunchy almonds, this is a cookie you’ll be happy to whip up any time the craving hits.
Almond Joy Cookies
This recipe might sounds too good to be true–I mean, a soft, sweet, chocolate chip filled cookie made with no eggs, no flour, no oil or butter seems impossible. But, it’s true; these crazy easy to make 4 ingredient Almond Joy Cookies are a winner! All of the ingredients can be kept on hand and fresh in your pantry for months, so you’ll be ready to make cookies at a moment’s notice.
Here’s what you’ll need to make these Almond Joy Cookies (the exact measurements and full recipe instructions are below in the printable recipe card):
- Sweetened flaked coconut – you will find sweetened flaked coconut in the baking aisle.
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Almonds – use almonds that are roasted and salted. I found them in the nut section of the snack aisle and lightly chopped them before adding to the cookie dough.
- Semi sweet chocolate chips – semi sweet chocolate has just the right flavor for these cookies and won’t burn quickly like milk chocolate chips will.
How to Make Almond Joy Cookies
This could not be easier! Just mix all four ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Then, scoop the dough onto cookie sheets lined with parchment paper. This is especially easy to do if you have a cookie scoop. Once you have all of the cookies scooped onto the sheets, wet your hands with water and shape the cookies into rounds and slightly flatten the tops.
Bake the cookies at 325ºF for 12-14 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
Allow the cookies to cool to room temperature on the cookie sheets, then you can serve them immediately or move them to wire cooling racks.
CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE – for extra chocolate flavor, melt 1/4-1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips in the microwave in 15 second intervals then drizzle over the top of the baked and cooled cookies.
DIFFERENT NUTS – if you prefer a different type of nut, you can switch it up and go with chopped walnuts or pecans.
CHERRY – add dried cherries to the cookie batter for a fruity twist.
How to Store the Cookies
Store leftover cookies in an airtight container, on a plate wrapped with plastic wrap, or in a zip top bag. The cookies will keep at room temperature for 3-5 days.
More Recipes You Will Enjoy
Almond Joy Cookies
- 1 14 ounce bag sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup salted roasted almond lightly chopped
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325F. Prepare cookie sheets by lining with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the coconut, sweetened condensed milk, chopped almonds, and chocolate chips.
- Scoop the cookie dough into small mounds on the prepare cookie sheets. Wet your hands with water and then shape the mounds into round cookies and slightly flatten the tops of each cookie.
- Bake at 325F for 12-14 minutes until golden brown around the edges. Cool the cookies on the baking sheet before serving.