Christmas is on its way to all of us. Christmas can be crazy but also filled with laughter and amazing moments. And, this Amaretto Eggnog Cocktail will be another perfect drink to sit back, enjoy, and share with your friends and family.
Amaretto Eggnog Cocktail
This Eggnog cocktail is so easy to make and so delicious! A sweet and spiced blend of flavors that is perfect for any occasion. This cocktail will be ready in no time and only takes just 4 minutes to prepare. You and all the other tired adults during the hectic holidays will just fall in love.
If you are looking for additional cocktails to serve during the holidays this year, I have a few suggestions. My Plum Apple Hot Toddy Cocktail might just help take off the Winter chill. If you are looking for a cocktail that uses bourbon, may I suggest my Caramel Apple Cider Bourbon Cocktail. If a margarita is more your speed, my Christmas Cranberry Margarita will be perfect!
- Rum- You will need to use spiced rum for this cocktail.
- Amaretto- This will add a sweet flavor to your cocktail
- Liquid creamer- This will need to be Hazelnut flavored.
- Eggnog- This will give a lovely vanilla melted ice cream flavor.
- Cinnamon- This will be sprinkling on each glass.
How to Make an Amaretto Eggnog Cocktail
Add the rum, creamer, and eggnog into a large pitcher and use a spoon to combine.
Prepare your glasses and add ice into them.
Add the mixture into the prepared glasses.
Then, add cinnamon onto each glass by sprinkling it on top.
Do I Use Homemade Eggnog?
For this Amaretto Eggnog Cocktail, you don’t need to make your own homemade eggnog. However, homemade eggnog is always better, as is everything homemade. You can choose to use either homemade or store-bought.
Is This Served Hot or Cold?
This Cocktail recipe could be used both hot and cold. But, for this recipe, you will be putting ice in the glasses to make it cold. This cocktail is best served cold.
MORE COCKTAIL RECIPES
Amaretto Eggnog Cocktail
- ½ cup Spiced Rum
- 1 cup Amaretto
- 1/2 cup hazelnut liquid creamer
- 4 Cups Eggnog
- Sprinkling of cinnamon on each glass.
- Combine rum, Amaretto, Hazelnut creamer, and Eggnog, in a large pitcher
- Stir until well combined.
- Add ice to each glass.
- Pour your liquor mix into the glass.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.