30+ of the Best Christmas Cocktails
We gathered up Over 30 of the BEST Christmas Cocktails to share with you today. These are so fun and festive. Any of these will be the big hit at your next Holiday party!
Christmas Mimosas from Delish…
The Grinch Cocktail
- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups Gatorade sports drink, Lemon-Lime flavor, chilled
- 1 cup light rum
- 2 (12 ounce) cans lemon-lime soda pop, chilled
- Mix limeade concentrate, sports drink and rum in large pitcher. Refrigerate until serving time.
- Just before serving, pour punch into punch bowl. Add soda pop.
Snowflake Martini from Cooking with Curls…
Freeze Coffee in ice cube trays. Toss in 1 cup of Baileys and 1 cup of Vanilla Vodka…SO GOOD!
DIY Mason Jar Cocktail Gifts from DIY Mason Jar Cocktail Gifts…
Christmas Morning Punch from Taynton Day Spirits…
Fireball Jello Shot Cupcakes from Erica’s Sweet Tooth…
Butter Finger Cocktail
- 1/4 oz Baileys Irish Cream
- 1/4 oz Butterscotch Schnapps
- 1/4 oz Kahlua
- 1/4 oz Vodka
Mix and pour over ice.
Jingle Juice from Delish…
North Pole Nog
- 6 oz egg nog
- 1 oz spiced rum
- 2 oz bourbon
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- cinnamon stick
Stir spiced rum, bourbon and eggnog. Sprinkle with cinnamon on top and top with a cinnamon stick for garnish.
Apple Pie Jello Shots from Ann’s Entitled Life…
Monkey Iced Coffee from Tipsy Bartender…
White Chocolate Peppermint Bark Martini from Will Cook for Friends…
Chunk Monkey from My Incredible Recipes…