The Holidays are all about having fun and enjoying yourself in any way that you can. This Christmas Margarita is a sweet, tangy, and delicious blend of juice and liquor that will make this winter all the more joyful.
Adult drinks are almost a must with how crazy the holidays get, with worrying about presents, family reunions, parties, etc. This winter cocktail is a combination of cranberry, pomegranate, and key lime juice. Which is then spiked with orange liqueur and gold Tequila with a salted syrup rim.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Juice: You will need a combination of cranberry, pomegranate, and key lime juice.
Liquor: You will need orange liquor and Gold Tequila for this cocktail.
Rim: You will dip the rim into simple syrup and coat it with margarita salt.
How To Make Christmas Margarita
Step 1. Dip the rim of the glass in simple syrup, then in the salt. Put ice in the glass to fill it. Put 3-4 ice cubes into a cocktail shaker with the juices, Tequila, and orange Liquor and shake to fully incorporate.
Step 2. Add the combined mixture into the prepared glass and garnish. Serve and enjoy!
Best Way To Decorate This Christmas Margarita?
There are a few pretty ways to make this cocktail pop! I will sometimes use frosting and sprinkles for the rim of the glass instead of simple syrup/salt. You can also add a gold cake shimmer into the mixture for a cool effect. Feel free to also use fresh fruits like orange slices to garnish.
Tips & Tricks
- If there is a certain time of juice that you don’t prefer, you can remove them without it changing the flavor too much.
- If you don’t have simple syrup, your best bet for a substitute is honey.
- You can store any extra in a pitcher with a lid depending on how much you will make.
- Double or triple the ingredients if you need more than 1 glass.
More Margarita Recipes:
- 3 oz. Cranberry Juice
- 1 oz. Pomegranate Juice
- 1/2 oz. Key Lime Juice
- 1/2 oz Orange Liqueur
- 2 oz Gold Tequila
- 2 tsp Simple Syrup
- Margarita Salt
- Take your glass and dip it into the simple syrup then the margarita salt.
- Fill your glass with ice.
- Take a cocktail shaker and add 3-4 pieces of ice, the juices, tequila, and orange liquor.
- Shake to combine.
- Pour the cocktail mixture into the glass.
- Garnish and enjoy
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.