My boys loved our Cinco de Mayo Breakfast so much that we used our same idea to make this fun Cinco de Mayo Mexican Dinner! This was so much fun to make and they really loved it!
Cinco de Mayo Dinner
- 2 Whole Wheat Tortillas
- Shredded Cheese
- Black Beans
- Yellow Mexican Rice
- Sour Cream
How To Make A Cinco de Mayo Mexican Dinner
- Cut around the edges of the tortillas into a smaller circle and saved the scraps to make the face details.
- Sprinkle cheese in between the two tortillas and cook in a skillet or microwave.
- Make yellow rice and place it on top for the sombrero.
- Use sour cream for the eyes and use cooked black beans for the hair, eye brows, pupils, and mustache.
- Cut out the nose, eye lids, lips, and ears using kitchen scissors from the tortilla scraps.
- Cut a few strips from a tomato to decorate the sombrero.
Other Fun Cinco de Mayo Food Ideas That We’ve Made
Some Cinco de Mayo Apple Maracas, two different Cinco de Mayo Lunches, and a Cinco de Mayo Breakfast.