We made this fun Shamrock Quesadilla for St. Patrick’s Day using a heart shaped cookie cutter! This is SO easy to make and such a fun dinner or lunch for the kids!
As you know, we love coming up with fun food ideas for the kids for the holidays. It’s even better when we can take an item from different holiday (Valentine’s Day heart cookie cutter) and make something for a current holiday! This Quesadilla was a perfect example of that. This is also a great recipe to get your kids in the kitchen to help with this easy quesadilla.
- 1 Spinach Herb Tortilla
- Refried or Black Beans
- Brown Rice
- Shredded Cheese
- Heart Shaped Cookie Cutter
How To Make:
- Start out by folding over the spinach tortilla in half.
- Then take a heart shaped cookie cutter and cut out 3 heart shapes.
- Cut out a stem with the left over tortilla using kitchen scissors.
- Add the beans, rice, & cheese in between the heart cut outs and stem cut outs.
- Grill as you normally would in a skillet or even easier, place it in the microwave for 1 – 1/2 minutes until cheese is melted.