Cinnamon Roll Crockpot Cake is the best breakfast dessert you will ever have! This simple-to-make recipe is a soft and delectable cinnamon roll topped with a gooey and delicious glaze.
Cinnamon Roll Cake made in the Crockpot
This cake is one of my favorites and is so simple. The crockpot will cover all the baking to where you just have to mix your ingredients and let it bake. Your house will be smelling wonderful! The first bite will melt in your mouth and the rest is history. You and whoever tries it will fall in love!
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Milk: Use whole or 2% milk to add moisture to the recipe and add additional flavor.
Brown Sugar: This is great for making adding more moisture to the cake. We all love a soft and delectable cake, and this ingredient will do just that.
Cinnamon: Use cinnamon if you want some additional flavor to the recipe.
Powdered Sugar: This is the best sugar to use when needing a frosting with a smooth consistency.
How To Make a Crockpot Cake
Step 1. Set the crockpot to high and put in the nd add the Flour, Salt, Sugar, Baking Powder, Milk, Eggs, Vanilla, and melted butter and combine. Put the butter, brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon into a small bowl and combine to make the crumb topping. Sprinkle the mixture on top of the cake and seal the crockpot with a lid. Allow the cake to cook for 45 mins to an hour or until set. Switch it off and allow the cake to cool in the crockpot.
Step 1. Prepare the glaze ingredients and pour the glaze onto the warm cake and allow it to run down the sides. Once thoroughly cooled, make another round of glaze and use only half of the milk to make it a bit thicker. Put into a pastry bag and cut off the end.
Step 2. Using a crisis cross-motion, add the glaze onto the cake and allow it to set before cutting into 3 x 3-inch pieces. Serve and enjoy!
How To Store Cinnamon Roll Cake?
Place the cake into an airtight container for the best storage method. This recipe can be left at room temperature, but if you want it to last longer, I recommend storing it in the fridge or freezer.
How Long Does Crockpot Cake Last?
How long this cake last depends on how it is stored. If let at room temperature it will need to be seated rather quickly because it will only last about 2-3 days. Whereas it can last up to a month in the freezer.
More Cinnamon Roll Recipes:
- Cinnamon Roll Poke Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake
- Microwave Cinnamon Roll in a Mug
- Frosted Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole
Crockpot Cinnamon Roll Cake
- 3 cups Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Sugar
- 4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Butter melted
- 1/3 cup Butter softened
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Flour
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 5 Tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Turn the temperature setting to HIGH, on your Crock-Pot, and add the Flour, Salt, Sugar, Baking Powder, Milk, Eggs, Vanilla, and melted butter, and stir well to mix. In a small bowl, mix the crumb topping; Butter (softened), Brown Sugar, Flour, and Cinnamon, and stir well to blend. Sprinkle the Crumb Topping over the Cake in the Crock-Pot. Place the Lid on the Crock-Pot, and let cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until Cake is done. Turn off Crock-Pot and leave the cake in Crock Pot with the Lid on Crock-Pot.
- Make the Glaze, pour it over the Cake, let the Glaze run down over the Cake, and sink it into the cake and Crock-Pot. After Cake completely cools, Mix up another bowl of Glaze, but make the Glaze thicker, by only using about half of the Milk. Place the Glaze in a plastic Pastry Bag, and snip off the very end. Pipe the glaze onto the top of the Cake in a Criss-cross motion (See Photo) and leave until time to serve. Cut Cake into 3 X 3-inch pieces, serve, and Enjoy!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.