Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham with a sweet and tangy topping, this is the perfectly sweet and spiced ham your family will love! And no oven space needed!
Slow Cooker recipes are definitely in our happy place for during the hectic holiday season. Any time we can avoid losing oven space it makes holiday prep and cooking so much easier.
Hey guys, its Sabrina again from Dinner, then Dessert. I’m sharing one of my favorite ham recipes today because the holidays are about all things impressive and giant platters of ham and turkey and beef are easy ways to feed big crowds!
This Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham is the perfect recipe for the slow cooker because hams are already cooked and only need to be gently warmed through. With the added brown sugar pineapple glaze you’ll have a deliciously tender ham with tons of flavor.
Don’t forget to keep your leftover ham for more recipes after the holidays. One of my favorite recipes to use leftover ham in is a quick and easy Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Soup or a Slow Cooker Ham and Bean Soup. Make the slow cooker do all the heavy lifting!
Some tips for cooking your ham.
- The drier the ham, the better. This helps the glaze stay on.
- Make sure the ham fits into the slow cooker with space between it and the lid.
- For more flavor rub the glaze between the slices gently too.
Ham is the perfect holiday option as it can be served warm, room temperature or cold too! This is the least fussy part of your holiday meal!
- 1 8-9 pound ham
- 1 20 ounce can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- Add the ham to the slow cooker and pat dry with paper towels.
- Pour over half the can of the crushed pineapple.
- Mix the brown sugar with the spices and add it over the ham.
- Reserve the rest of the pineapple for topping when the ham is served.
- Cook on low for three hours.
Looking for more holiday main course favorites?
Try my Honeybaked Ham Copycat!