We love making classic monsters into food and had a blast making these Nutter Butter Monster Cookies! We decorated these using assorted candies that we had on hand and my boys loved them! Easy to make and a fun Halloween treat for the kids to decorate themselves!
Classic Movie Monster Nutter Butter Cookies
- 4 Nutter Butters
- Chocolate and White Cookie Icing
- Edible Eyes
- Assorted Candies (Tootsie Rolls, Mini M&M’s, Sprinkles, etc…)
Dracula Nutter Butters
- Cover the front of the cookie with the white cookie icing.
- Then cover the top and bottom with the chocolate cookie icing in the shape of his hair and cape.
- Use a toothpick to help direct the icing before it sets.
- Cut a piece of a red fruit roll up for the mouth.
- Use heart candies for the bow tie, cut a piece from a Tootsie Roll for eyebrows, cut a mini marshmallow for the nose and teeth.
Mummy Nutter Butters
- Cover the cookie with white cookie icing.
- Cut strips from a square marshmallow and laid them on top.
- Cut a piece from a Tootsie Roll for the top and attached on edible eyes.
Frankenstein Nutter Butters
- Cover the cookie with white cookie icing and the top with chocolate cookie icing.
- Cut pieces from a green Tootsie Roll to make the mouth, nose and eye brows.
- Attach green M&M’s for the electrodes.
Wolf Man Nutter Butters
- Covered the cookie with chocolate cookie icing.
- Use a toothpick to make it look like fur.
- Cut pieces from a Tootsie Roll for the eye brows and nose.
- Cut a mini marshmallow for teeth.
More Easy Halloween Treats
- Halloween Monster Brookies
- Halloween Bark
- Sugar Halloween Cookies
- Leftover Halloween Candy Cookie Bars