We made this fun Summer Crab Lunch using an open-faced peanut butter and jelly sandwich with apple slices. We think it turned out so cute!
My boys loved this beachy themed fun lunch that . There are so many ways that you could create this crab sandwich. Get creative with ingredients you may already have and change things up to what your kids may like and have them help!
- 2 pieces of bread
- Peanut butter
- Strawberry jelly
- 1 red apple
- 1 large marshmallow
- 5 raisins
How To Make a Crab Lunch
- Cut your bread into a circle. Spread peanut butter in between the bread. Spread the jelly on the outside.
- Cut the apple in half and cut that half in another half. Cut out a V shape to make the claw.
- Save the scraps for the little legs and arms.
- Cut the large marshmallow in half and place those on the top for the eyes.
- Put on the raisins for the eyes and mouth.
- Cut the scraps in 3 strips to make the legs and cut off two pieces to make the arms.
- We wanted to make use of the whole apple so 1 apple will make 2 of these lunches.