Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake (No-Bake)
Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake is a no-bake dessert made with loads of Fruity Pebbles cereal. In fact, not only does the cheesecake have cereal inside, but the crust is made of cereal, too!
We have made an insane amount of cheesecakes over the years. We’ve done everything from miniature cheesecakes to cheesecake cookies. But one thing we haven’t done yet, was make one with breakfast cereal. Until now.
Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake
At my house, my kids are big Fruity Pebbles fans, which was the inspiration behind this dessert. In truth, I enjoy a big bowl of Fruity Pebbles cereal just as much as the kiddos do. When you mix it up with cream cheese, powdered sugar and marshmallow cream, it takes on a whole new delicious life.
Here Are The Ingredients You Need for The Crust
- Fruity Pebbles. One box will be enough for both the crust and the cheesecake.
- Mini Marshmallows. This (along with the butter) holds the cereal together to form a crust that’s similar to a rice krispie treat.
- Butter. Grab unsalted butter for this recipe.
No-Bake Cheesecake Ingredients
- Fruity Pebbles. We’ve mentioned that a time or two, right? 😉
- Cream Cheese. The key ingredient to any great cheesecake. Make sure you’ve let it set out to reach room temperature.
- Powdered Sugar. To add sweetness.
- Vanilla. Also to add some sweetness.
- Marshmallow Cream. Our secret ingredient!
How To Make Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake
- Make the crust. Microwave the the cereal, marshmallows and butter and stir to combine so the cereal is all covered in marshmallows. Spray a pie pan and press down and up the sides to form a crust.
- Make the cheesecake. Mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until combined. Add in the marshmallow creme. Lastly, fold in the cereal. Pour the filling over the crust and put it in the fridge for an hour or two.
I think this not only would be a great dessert for absolutely no occasion at all, I also think it would be terrific for a birthday! This dessert is bright and colorful and would make any birthday party table look gorgeous and festive.
Serve this up with a squirt of whipped cream or a tall glass of cold milk. Yum!
Maybe next time we will try this dessert with Cocoa Pebbles for a chocolate no-bake dessert.
More No-Bake Desserts To Try
No-Bake Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake
- 3 ½ cups Fruity Pebbles Cereal
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
Cheesecake Filling Ingredients:
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup Powdered sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 7 oz tub marshmallow creme
- 1 ½ cup cereal lightly chopped
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine the cereal, marshmallows and butter. Microwave uncovered on high for two-three minutes. The marshmallows will begin to puff up in the microwave.
- Once the marshmallows are soft, remove the bowl from the microwave and stir the ingredients until all of the cereal is coated with melted marshmallows and butter. Transfer the mixture to a lightly sprayed or buttered pie plate.
- Press the mixture into the pan and up the sides to form a crust. Set aside to firm while you are preparing the filling.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until it is smooth and creamy. Add in the marshmallow creme and continue to mix the filling together. Using a spatula, stir in the additional cereal directly into the filling until it is mixed in.
- Pour the filling over the prepared crust, smoothing it with the spatula. Place the cheesecake in the refrigerator and allow it to become firm, at least 1-2 hours. (You can also place it in the freezer for about 30 minutes.)
- Sprinkle extra cereal or sprinkles on top if desired.