We made this fun Giraffe Lunch using an open-faced egg salad sandwich with a pretzel and grapes. We think it turned out so cute!
This was such a fun lunch that my boys loved. There are so many ways that you could create this giraffe sandwich. Get creative with ingredients you may already have and change things up to what your kids may like and have them help!
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Wheat bread
- Egg salad
- Green grapes
- Pretzel rod
How To Make A Giraffe Lunch
- Start by cutting your bread into the shape of the giraffes head, neck and ears using a knife or kitchen scissors.
- Keep the crust portions of the bread to make the features like the spots, mane, nostrils and pupils and out of.
- Make your egg salad saving two small pieces of the hard boiled egg white for the whites of the eyes.
- Spread the egg salad over the bread.
- Use the two pieces of the hard boiled egg white for the eyes.
- Decorate the giraffe with the scrap pieces or bread.
- Place the pretzel rod and grapes to look like a tree.