Creamy Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
Pie is a great dessert and we all know it! Pie has so many different textures, flavors, and tastes. I would like to share this Creamy Peanut Butter Pie Recipe with you, as it is super delicious. I am sure you and your loved ones or even friends may just fall in love with this recipe!
Creamy Peanut Butter Pie
When it comes to no bake desserts, nothing beats this creamy peanut butter pie recipe. It is so rich and delicious, that you and your family will fall in love. This recipe is perfect for Thanksgiving. Make it with my Cinnamon Roll Pumpkin Pie and Bourbon Apple Pie for the best dessert table ever.
- Graham Crackers- These crackers will need to be crushed.
- Butter- You will need unsalted butter to control the salt in this recipe.
- Peanut Butter- This will be used for that signature peanut butter flavor.
- Cream Cheese- You will need to have the cream cheese softened or at room temperature.
- Powdered Sugar- This sugar is perfect for homemade frostings.
- Cool Whip- You can use homemade whipped cream.
- Vanilla- You will need pure vanilla for the best flavoring.
How to Make This Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
Set your oven to 350 degrees and start to put together your crust. You can use a Ziploc bag or processor to crush the crackers until very fine. Add the butter into a heat-safe bowl and melt in the microwave. Then, add the butter to the graham crackers and mix to combine.
Heavily and evenly spray a pan with cooking spray and press down the graham cracker mixture into the prepared dish. You will need to press until the edges come up halfway and are evenly coated throughout. Put in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
While the crust is cooling, begin to prepare your filling.
Add the peanut butter and cream cheese into a large bowl.
Fully combine with a hand or stand mixer and when ready, add the powdered sugar and vanilla, then beat again.
Add one spoon full of cool whip or whipped cream to the finished filling.
Mix one spoonful to easily combine. Then, gently add in the rest of the cool whip and fold in to combine. Doing this will make sure the pie is light and fluffy.
Once finished, add the filling to the prepared crust.
Then, place in the fridge for 2 hours before enjoying.
What Crust Do I Use With Peanut Butter Pie?
I like to use a graham cracker crust when I am making this pie. You can also use a chocolate crumb crust too if you want to change it slightly. You can make these crusts yourself or you can buy store bought.
Does This Need to be Refrigerated?
This peanut butter pie will indeed need to be refrigerated. The reason for this is because this recipe has cream cheese in it, and if left out will go bad. Putting in the fridge will also help with a longer shelf life.
More Peanut Butter Desserts
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- No Bake Reese’s Peanut Butter Bars
- Christmas Peanut Butter M&M Balls
- Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
Creamy Peanut Butter Pie
- 15 Graham Crackers crushed
- ¼ Cup Unsalted Butter melted
- ½ Cup Peanut Butter
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese softened
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 8 Ounces Cool Whip
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and begin preparing the crust. By hand in a Ziploc bag or in a food process, crush graham crackers until very fine. Melt butter in the microwave and add to crushed graham crackers to combine.
- Prepare pie pan by spraying with cooking spray heavily and begin pressing down graham cracker mixture into your pie dish. Press down to where it comes halfway up the edges and has an even coating throughout. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- While your crust cools make the filling. In a large bowl cream together peanut butter and cream cheese. Do this with a hand or stand mixer. Once that is fully combined add in your powdered sugar and vanilla and mix again.
- Once that is combined add in your cool whip or whipped cream one spoonful at a time. Mix the first spoonful with your mixer to combine easily. The rest of the cool whip fold in gently after each spoonful. This will keep the pie light and fluffy. Once fully combined add into your cooled pie shell. Let sit in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving. Enjoy!