This Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Recipe may become a favorite in your household. This No-Bake Cheesecake is so rich and creamy. Using well loved flavors, this peanut butter cheesecake with chocolate chips is going to be a hit with everyone!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
This Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake is so delicious! This recipe is very easy to make and is a no bake cheesecake. You can make this recipe in the morning and place it in the freezer to serve at night. This recipe has a great set of ingredients to make an incredible, creamy, thick, and sweet dessert.
- Graham crackers –You will need to have the prepared by crushing them.
- Sugar- Every great dessert has sugar in the recipe.
- Butter – You will need to use unsalted to control the amount of salt.
- Cream cheese – You will need to have it at room temperature or softened.
- Greek Yogurt- This will add a thicker consistency to your cheesecake.
- Vanilla- You need pure vanilla for the best flavoring.
- Peanut Butter- This will be mixed into your cheesecake batter.
- Powdered sugar- This sugar is the best for homemade frostings.
- Mini chocolate chips- This will also be added into the batter as whole chocolate chips.
- Peanut Butter cups- You will need to cut in half, and they will be set in the frosting.
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Can I Use Different Chips in This Cheesecake?
You can use whatever chips your want in this peanut butter cheesecake. The best option is to use the regular chocolate chips that this recipe calls for. But, you can use white chips, caramel, peanut butter chips or other chips you would like to use.
How Long to Chill a Cheesecake Before Serving?
You will need to make sure your peanut butter cheesecake is completely set before serving and prepare your frosting while getting ready to serve. You will want to refrigerate the pie overnight or you can freeze it for 30 minutes.
More No Bake Desserts
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Tie Dye Cheesecake
- No Bake Lemon Lasagna
- Easy No Bake Cookies
- No Bake M&M Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Recipe
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED:
FOR THE CRUST:
- 1 sleeve Graham crackers - crushed
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 4 Tablespoons Butter - melted
FOR THE CHEESECAKE:
- 24 ounce cream cheese - softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 /2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 can cream cheese frosting
- Peanut Butter cups - cut in half, and set in frosting
HERE'S WHAT YOU DO:
- Line the bottom of the Spring-form pan with Parchment paper, and set aside. Place the Graham crackers in a food processor, and pulse until they're crushed into crumbs, add the sugar and pulse to blend. Place the butter in a microwave safe bowl, and melt in the microwave. Pour the Graham cracker crumbs into the bowl with the melted butter, and stir well to coat the graham cracker crumbs. Place the Graham cracker crumbs in the Spring-form pan, on top of the Parchment paper, and press the crumbs with the bottom of a glass, evenly into the bottom of pan. Place the pan in the freezer.
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, place the softened cream cheese, and the sugar. Blend on low until the cream cheese begins to soften, and blends smooth with the sugar. Scrape down the side of the mixing bowl, and blend again, on medium high, until smooth and creamy. Add the Greek Yogurt, and Vanilla, and blend smooth. Add the peanut butter, and powdered sugar and blend on low until mixed. Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl, and blend on high until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Remove the mixing bowl from the mixer, and gently fold in the mini chocolate chips. Remove the Pan from the Freezer, and pour the Peanut Butter Cheesecake into the Spring-form pan. Smooth the top of the cheesecake with the back of a spoon, or spatula, and place the pan back in the freezer, overnight, to allow the cheesecake time to set.
- About 30 minutes before you're ready to serve the Cheesecake, place the large fluted pastry tip in the pastry bag, and fill the pastry bag with the cream cheese frosting. Remove the Cheesecake from the freezer, and run a sharp knife around the sides of the cheesecake, between the cheesecake and the Spring-form. Remove the Spring-form, and pipe large dollops of Frosting all around the edge of the cheesecake. Cut regular size Peanut Butter cups in half, and place them in the frosting, between the dollops. Return the Cheesecake to the freezer until time to serve.
- When ready to serve, cut into 2 inch pieces, and serve at once. Enjoy!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.