Dr. Seuss is having a birthday on March 2nd so we thought it would be fun to make some Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat Pops!
We have seen hat pops before made with sprinkles, frosting, color, etc., however we wanted to make really easy no mess pops by using fruit roll ups. This is seriously the easiest pops you will ever make…so perfect for a preschool or kindergarten party!
Cat in the Hat Marshmallow Pops Ingredients
- 3 large marshmallows
- 1 s’more marshmallow (flat square)
- 1 red fruit roll up
- white decorating sugar (optional)
- Lollipop stick.
How To Make Cat in the Hat Marshmallow Pops
- Cut the square marshmallow into a circle with kitchen scissors.
- Dip that into the white sugar to make it sparkly and it covers up the ruff edges.
- Cut one large marshmallow in half. Put the stick in the square marshmallow first.
- Put on the marshmallow half.
- Put on the 2 regular marshmallows and then put on the other marshmallow half on top.
- Take your cherry fruit roll up strips and wrap them around the bottom, middle, and top. It will stick together in the back.
- Cut off 2 small pieces for the very top and then wrap around.
- You can secure with frosting in between the marshmallows but we didn’t and they stayed put!
We hope some of you can use this fun idea for your Dr. Seuss class party or just to make with the kids for fun!