There is a birthday coming up for Dr. Seuss and we love making Dr. Seuss fun food! We wanted to make a healthy snack so we came up with this Dr. Seuss Sneetches Fruit Snack! The Sneetches is one of my boys favorite Dr. Seuss books! This was so fun to make and my boys really loved this!
Fruit Art For Kids
Making fun characters and animals is a great way to introduce new food to your toddlers and kids. We always love coming up with new ideas for fruit art and this pear was the perfect shape for a Star Bellied Sneetch!
Sneetches Fruit Snack Ingredients
- Fruit- pear and grapes.
- Decorating- raisins.
How To Make a Dr Seuss Sneetches Fruit Snack
- Cut a pear in half. Place one half on a plate for the body.
- Cut the head and beak, arms, and legs from the scrap pieces.
- Decorate with raisins and a grape.
Other Dr Seuss Food Ideas
Dr Seuss Sneetches Pear Snack
- 1 pear
- 1 green grape
- 4 raisins
- Start out by cutting the pear in half. Place one half on a plate for the body.
- Cut around the other half in the shape of the Sneetch's head and beak. Cut the arms, legs, eyes, and hair using the scraps from around the head
- Cut up a few raisins to make the pupils, eye brows, and mouth. Cut a green grape in half and then cut it into a star for the belly.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
That day, they decided that Sneetches are Sneetches,
and no kind of Sneetch is the BEST on the beaches.
That day, all the Sneetches forgot about stars,
and whether they had one or not upon thars.