We have loved being Chief Waffle Officers for Eggo and this is our final creation for our Waffle Wednesdays! We created this fun Dracula Waffle Breakfast and my boys thought this was so funny! Super easy to put together!
As Dracula would say…I vant these vaffles!:)
Dracula Waffle Breakfast
- 1 Eggo Homestyle Waffle
- 2 Eggo Chocolatey Chocolate Chip Wafflers
- 2 Mini Marshmallows
- 1 S’mores Marshmallow
- 1 Large Strawberry
How To Make Dracula Waffle Breakfast
- Start out by toasting the waffle and wafflers.
- Place the homestyle waffle on a plate.
- Cut 2 mini marshmallows in half & use for the eyes & fangs.
- We put a little less than 1/4 cup of Nutella in a baggie & snipped off the corner.
- Squeeze on the hair, eyebrows, & pupils using the Nutella.
- Cut the corners from the wafflers & place on the bottom of the homestyle waffle.
- Place the square s’mores marshmallow in the middle & top with a strawberry cut into the shape of a bow.
- We also cut a mouth from using the scraps from the same strawberry.
Really easy to make and a fun Halloween breakfast that the kids will love!
Other Fun Eggo Recipes
- Goat Breakfast with Eggo Waffles
- Monkey Banana Split with Eggos
- Chicken and Eggo Waffle Kabobs
- Eggo Puppy Pepperoni Pizza