Today we are sharing our Eggo Puppy Pepperoni Pizza! We wanted to make another fun dinner for kids using Eggo’s and we are so happy with how our puppy pizza turned out!
We were asked by Eggo to be their Chief Waffle Officers and we have had so much fun making our Eggo creations! My boys would also like to point out how delicious this pizza was using an Eggo waffle. We have made fun pizzas in the past using pita bread, but using the Eggo waffles was so much better! This tasted pretty amazing and looked pretty cute as well!:)
Eggo Puppy Pepperoni Pizza
- 2 Eggo Waffles
- Pizza or Marinara Sauce
- Mozzarella Sliced Cheese (or shredded)
- 3 Black Olives
How To Make Eggo Puppy Pepperoni Pizza
- Pre-heat the oven to 350.
- Lightly toast 2 waffles.
- Cut one of the waffles in half using kitchen scissors or a knife.
- Place 1 waffle on a baking pan and then place the 2 waffle halves on the sides (for ears).
- Spread marinara sauce on top.
- Top with the mozzarella cheese.
- Add pepperoni to the ears and one on the face to look like a spot around the eye. Cut 1 pepperoni in the shape of a tongue.
- Cut black olives for the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted.
That’s it! Super easy and such a fun dinner for the kids!