We are Chief Waffle Officers for Eggo this week and we are on day 3 of sharing our fun food ideas using Eggo products! We came up with this fun Goat Waffle Breakfast with Eggo Waffles and my boys thought this was so cute!
Goat Waffle Breakfast with Eggo Waffles
- 2 Eggo Waffles (We used Nutri-Grain)
- Green Grapes
- Whipped Cream Spray
- 1 Mini Marshmallow
- 1 Pineapple Chunk (optional)
How To a Goat Breakfast
- Toast the Eggo waffles.
- Cut around one side of a waffle shaping the Billy goat face using kitchen scissors.
- Save the scraps to cut out the ears and tail.
- Place them on a plate.
- Cut a mini marshmallow in half for the eyes.
- Cut bacon with kitchen scissors to make the nostrils, mouth, feet, and pupils.
- Cut green grapes in half for the grass.
- Spray on whipped cream for the horns and beard.
- Add a pineapple chunk for a little bell.:)
This was so much fun to make and we hope your kids enjoy it and much as my boys did!