We created this fun Bunny Apple Fruit Snack today and wanted to share it with you! My boys and their friends loved these! This is so easy to make and gets the kids to eat something healthy for a Spring after school snack.
I am always trying to come up with creative ways to get my boys to eat healthier snacks and meals. This Bunny Apple was a quick and easy was to turn an ordinary apple into fun food that they were excited to eat. Perfect for an afternoon snack or Easter treat!
Bunny Apple Fruit Snack Ingredients:
- 1 Large Apple
- Edible Eyes
- 1 Jelly Bean
- 2 Marshmallow Bits
- Edible Grass
- 2 Toothpicks
- Start out by cutting the front off of the apple using a knife.
- Take that cut off piece and cut it in half.
- Shape around the corners to shape ears.
- Poke them in the top for ears.
- Spoon just a little Nutella in a baggie and snip off the corner.
- Attach on the eyes and jelly bean nose with the Nutella.
- Make the mouth and press on 2 marshmallow bits for the teeth.
- Cut off pieces of edible grass for the whiskers.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
2 comments on “Bunny Apple Fruit Snack”
This is so cute and simple! My kids will love it!
Oh so cute!! Pinning it so I remember to have a go… and adding edible eyes, edible grass and jelly beans to my shopping list 😉