We came up with these Easy Frozen Olaf Marshmallow Cupcakes that the kids can help create all by themselves using marshmallows & sprinkles! These take just minutes to make and would also be super cute for a Frozen themed party.
Easy Olaf Cupcakes
- Cupcake of Choice
- White Frosting
- Blue Food Coloring
- Mini Marshmallows
- Marshmallow Bits
- Chocolate & Orange Jimmies
- White Sprinkles
- 1 Tootsie Roll
- Start out by tinting your white frosting with a light blue color to look like the sky.
- Dip the bottom of the cupcake in white sprinkles to look like snow.
- Cut your mini marshmallows in half.
- Place three marshmallow halves on the cupcake above the sprinkles.
- Add two marshmallow bits on the bottom for the feet.
- Place on chocolate jimmies for the arms, hair, & eye brows.
- Break off the tips to for the buttons & eyes.
- Use the orange jimmies for the nose.
- Cut tiny pieces from a Tootsie Roll using kitchen scissors to make the mouth.
- Place on white sprinkles around Olaf to look like falling snow.
That’s it…SO easy! Here is a close up…
We had so much fun creating these Frozen cupcakes and hope you like them! Please share your recreations with us…we love to see them.
If you like our Easy Frozen Olaf Marshmallow Cupcakes…make sure to check out our other fun Frozen ideas HERE!