We have created a lion out of hummus before using carrots & pita chips that was very popular. This time we came up with this Easy Lion Hummus Snack for Kids that takes just minutes to make! We through this together for a animal party that we had & it was a last minute idea. Everyone loved it!
Lion Hummus Snack
- 1 Container of Hummus
- 3 Carrots
- 2 Black Olives
- Open up your container of hummus & place it in the center of a plate.
- Peel your carrots & cute them in half.
- Cut those halves into slices and line them up around the hummus.
- Place one small piece of carrot on the front of the hummus for a nose.
- Cut the black olives in half & use 2 halves for the eyes.
- Cut a slice from the other olive & use that for the mouth.
That’s it….SO easy! This is a great way to get the kids to eat a healthy snack and they will love this.
Tip…You can always add pretzel sticks on the sides for whiskers
If you like our Easy Lion Hummus Snack for Kids…make sure to check out our other fun Animal creations HERE!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
1 thought on “Easy Lion Hummus Snack for Kids”
This is indeed a great creative idea. Looking beautiful.