This easy Lion Hummus Snack for kids is so cute and takes just minutes to make! We have two versions of this to share and they are perfect for an animal themed party or event.
This is a great way to get the kids to eat a healthy snack and they will love this.
Lion Hummus Snack with Carrots
- 1 Container of Hummus
- 3 Carrots
- 2 Black Olives
- Open up your container of hummus and place it in the center of a plate.
- Peel your carrots and cute them in half.
- Cut those halves into slices and line them up around the hummus.
- Place one small piece of carrot on the front of the hummus for a nose.
- Cut the black olives in half and use 2 halves for the eyes.
- Cut a slice from the other olive and use that for the mouth.
That’s it….SO easy!
Tip…You can always add pretzel sticks on the sides for whiskers
This fun Lion Hummus Snack is a great after school snack for the kids and a great way to get them to eat carrots and hummus!
Lion Hummus Snack with Pita Crackers
- Baby Carrots
- Pita Crackers
- Pretzel Sticks
- Edible Eyes
- Start out by spooning on some hummus on a plate. Cut baby carrots in half.
- Place the halves together and line them around the hummus.
- Place pita crackers on top of the carrots.
- Cut out a nose, ears, and mouth from the carrots.
- Slice a few small carrots and line them around the edges of the face.
- Use pretzel sticks for whiskers and edible eyes. Super easy!