These Easy Marshmallow Chicken Pops take just a few minutes to make and my youngest ended up loving them! We didn’t have a lot of time so we decided to create chickens out of marshmallows. These are great for class parties and you can knock out a ton of these in minutes!
My 4 year old had homework today and they are learning about barn animals at his preschool. His homework is to read books about what they are learning in class. Then, he colors a picture from each book and writes what it’s about. We usually send in a treat to go with whatever he chooses and today he picked out books about chickens.
Easy Marshmallow Chicken Pops
- Heart Sprinkles
- Black Sprinkles
- Carrot Sprinkles (in Easter section)
- Orange Flower Sprinkles
- White Cookie Icing
- Lollipop Sticks
How To Make Marshmallow Chicken Pops
- Poke your lollipop sticks in the bottom of your marshmallows.
- Cut a slit in the top the marshmallow and squeeze on a little bit of white icing.
- Press in 2 large heart sprinkles.
- Add on the black eye sprinkles, carrot sprinkles, mini red heart sprinkles on the front for the face.
- Attach on the orange flower sprinkles on the bottom using your icing.
That’s it! You can always switch theses sprinkles up and use whatever you have on hand.
My 4 year old loved his Marshmallow Chicken Pops! I have hoping that it pulls that bottom tooth of his when he bites into it. It’s hanging on by a thread and driving me nuts!