This Whipped Matcha drink is so easy to make. It is a great tasting alternative to the Whipped Coffee (Dalgona Coffee) everyone is in love with right now. While following the same style of drink, this delicious Easy Whipped Matcha is something you have to try.
Easy Whipped Matcha
This whipped Matcha is so good! If you love green tea, you will love this drink. It’s really simple to make, and you can drink this for breakfast, an afternoon break, or with dinner. No matter when you decide to make this, everyone will be glad you did. It’s light and sweet, and such a great drink any time you want it. Keep this one in your favorites!
- Matcha powder- Matcha Powder is how you are making this a matcha drink
- Sugar- I am using 1 tablespoon of sugar but you might prefer more or less.
- Milk- You can use a dairy free milk if you prefer.
- Heavy cream- The heavy cream will help make the thick whipped top of this drink
How to Make a Whipped Matcha
In a mixing bowl, add the matcha powder, sugar, and heated milk and whisk together until the sugar is dissolved and there is no lumps.
Add the heavy cream and whip it well until it is thick and smooth.
Add milk to the mug and then top with the whipped Match on top.
Can I Make Whipped Matcha Keto?
If you want to make this Whipped Matcha Keto, you would switch the sugar to your favorite sugar substitute. The milk you would want to use one that is low in carbs, like almond milk or more heavy cream.
Can I Make This Ahead of Time?
Because you want to drink this warm and you want the best flavors, I would recommend making this when you are ready to serve it.
More Delicious Drink Recipes
Easy Whipped Matcha Drink
- 1 Tablespoon of Matcha powder
- 1 Tablespoon of sugar
- 1/4 cup of milk - hot
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- 8 ounces of Milk
- Place the Matcha powder, sugar and hot milk in the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, and using the whisk attachment, whisk altogether until the Matcha powder is dissolved and no lumps remain.
- Add the heavy cream, and whip on high speed until the mixture is thick and smooth.
- Place 8 ounces of milk (soy, coconut, your favorite) in a tall mug, and place the whipped Matcha on top of the milk.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.