We came up with this fun Elmo Sesame Street Spaghetti Dinner and think this turned out so cute!
This is very easy to make and your little Sesame Street fans will love it!
Elmo Sesame Street Spaghetti Dinner
- Spaghetti Noodles
- Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 Slice of White Cheese
- 1 Slice of Cheddar Cheese
- Black Olives
- Start out by boiling your spaghetti noodles according to the package directions.
- Place a serving size of noodles on a plate.
- Heat your spaghetti sauce and spoon the sauce on top of the noodles.
- Cut 2 circles from your slice of white cheese and place them on the top for eyes.
- Cut a large circle from your cheddar cheese and place it under the eyes to make a nose (we used small round cookie cutters).
- Slice your black olives and line them up under the nose to make a mouth. Cut the tips off of 2 olives to make the pupils..
Here is my happy 4 year old with his Elmo Spaghetti Dinner!
If you like our Elmo Sesame Street Spaghetti Dinner…make sure to check out our other fun Sesame Street fun food ideas HERE!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
5 comments on “Elmo Sesame Street Spaghetti”
What could I use in place of olives? My son won’t like olives.
How about black beans?
very creative and fun! Maybe I will give it a try.
Can I come to your house for dinner? This is just too cute and I love spaghetti.
This is sooo cute! 🙂