We created these Father’s Day Popsicle Cupcakes and created a Free Printable that the kids can give Dad on Father’s Day!
Father’s Day Popsicle Cupcakes
I bet any dad would just love these & the best part about it is that the kids can make these all by themselves! Our friend Norene from Party Pinching came up with the brilliant idea of turning Mike and Ike candies into little Popsicle’s for cupcakes. We though it would be fun to turn her idea into this fun Father’s Day treat…takes just a few minutes to make!
- Start out by making any flavor cupcakes and frost them.
- Make a hole in one side of your Mike and Ike candies using a knife.
- Then push in the tooth picks.
- Place the mini candy popsicle’s on top of the cupcake.
- Print out the Man Popsicle’s & cut them out (we used card stock paper).
- Tape a popsicle stick to the back side then push them into the back side of the cupcakes.