Grinch Punch is a fun family drink to make with the kids at Christmas. All you need is four ingredients and about 2 minutes and you’re all set for a new holiday treat. It’s a cross between a drink and a dessert.
Christmas traditions are so important to our family, and making this each year is something we look forward to. Looking for even more green, Grinch fun? You could also make Grinch Cookies, Grinch Pretzels and Grinch Popcorn. So many festive ways to celebrate our favorite holiday villain.
I love hosting themed holiday movie parties and this one is perfect for watching How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The kids and I like to grab a big bowl of popcorn and pair it with a candy that matches the movie we’re watching in some way. It can be the color or the theme. For instance, for the Grinch, we would probably top it with green and red M&Ms. (Which just so happen to be super easy to find in December.)
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Lime Sherbet. Did you sherbet is sorbet but with cream added? I just found that out and it’s always been one of my favorite treats.
- Green Berry Rush Hawaiian Punch. You’ll find this in the juice section with the usual red and blue punch options.
- Sprite. To save on some sugar intake, you can use Sprite zero.
- Pineapple Juice. Using this adds a really great tropical flavor but I have made this drink without it, so it’s optional if pineapple isn’t your thing.
- Red Sugar Sprinkles. This is just to rim the glass so you can skip if if you need to.
Also, I wanted to share how I did the Grinch Pitcher. I got this Pitcher on Amazon. I purchased Grinch Face Decals on Etsy HERE and added little heart decals to the glasses.
Grinch Punch Recipe
If you’ve ever made a punch recipe before, this will look pretty familiar. The basics are all here: soda, juice and ice cream. Once you’ve made it once or twice, you’ll remember it forever.
- Scoop. Dish out the sherbet into a punch bowl or large pitcher. This doesn’t have to be perfectly uniform or pretty.
- Pour. Then, pour half of your juices and half of your Sprite over the sherbet.
- Rim. If you want to rim your glass, just pour some sugar in a dish, dip your glass into some water then dip into the sugar. Feel free to skip this step if you’d like.
Note: This recipe doesn’t keep so drink up and just toss what you don’t use.
More Recipes To Try Next
- In a large punch bowl or pitcher, scoop in the lime sherbet.
- Pour half of the sprite, half the pineapple juice and half of the Hawaiian Punch over the sherbet and stir.
- Dip the rim of a glass in water, then dip the rim in red sugar.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.