We love Groundhog Day and we love S’mores so why not put them together…right?! We had fun making these Groundhog S’mores Pops the other day and they are pretty easy to make! My boys loved them!
Groundhog S’mores Pops
- 4 Graham Crackers
- 4 Chocolate Graham Crackers
- 2 Chocolate Chips
- 2 Mini Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate Cookie Frosting (Betty Crocker)
- 2 Jumbo Marshmallows (Jet-Puffed)
- 3 Mini Marshmallows
- 2 Lollipop Sticks
- Start out by cutting the chocolate graham crackers into circles using a round cookie cutter or kitchen scissors.
- Then poke your lollipop stick in the middle making the hole.
- Take a regular graham crackers and cut out the Groundhog head using kitchen scissors.
- Cut little feet from the scraps. Use that as a guide to make 3 more.
- Cut the jumbo marshmallows in half. Cut the mini marshmallows in half.
- Decorate the Groundhog faces first using the chocolate chips, mini chocolate chips, & marshmallows.
- We attached with the chocolate frosting.
- Attach the marshmallow halves to the chocolate graham crackers using the frosting. Then we pushed our stick through like this….
- Attach the other chocolate graham on top.
- Attach the Groundhog heads the same way and then pushed the stick through.
- Attach the feet with frosting.
Here is a side view….
Here is a view of the top…
My 2 older boys with their Groundhog S’mores Pops!
Here are some of our other Groundhog Day Creations from the past!