Do you ever have grumpy kids in the mornings? I sure do and this Grumpy Cat Pancakes Breakfast is a great way to put a smile on those grumpy little faces! My boys got a big kick out of this and it’s very easy to make.
Grumpy Cat Pancakes
Pancake Recipe or Mix
2 Mini Chocolate Chips
Hershey’s Chocolate Spread
How To Make Grumpy Cat Pancakes
- Start out by making a large round pancake in a pan over low heat with your pancake mix.
- Save a little bit of your mix to mix in a bit of cocoa.
- Make 3 small pancakes with your cocoa mix and cut out the ears and eyes using kitchen scissors.
- Cut the tips off of a marshmallow and then cut around the edges to shape the eyes.
- Place on the small chocolate pancake cut outs and then top with a mini chocolate chip.
- Put a little bit of Hershey’s chocolate spread in a baggie and snip off the end. Then pipe on the mouth.
Here is my oldest with his Grumpy Cat Breakfast with his best grumpy morning face!:)
Other Fun Pancake Ideas
- Teddy Bear Pancakes
- Owl Pancake Breakfast
- Puppy Pancakes Breakfast
- Kangaroo Pancakes
- Lego Movie Pancakes