Gummy Bear Jello Shots
Jello shots are a tasty way to enjoy your favorite alcoholic beverage. These Gummy Bear Shots are super simple to make with a few ingredients. The Jello acts as a cover for the harsh taste of any alcohol you may add to it and makes these perfect for any party.
Gummy Bear Shots
These Gummy Bear Shots are an easy sweet treat with a bit of a punch to them. You infuse the gelatin for the Jello with vodka and place it in a shot glass. There are gummy bears mixed in with jello. You then frost the rim of the shot glass and roll in some sprinkles for a nice design and presentation. We also have other delicious recipes like Strawberry Jello Shots with Pop Rocks or Unicorn Jello Shots.
- Gelatin– This will be used for the jello.
- Water- This will be added to the jello.
- Gummy Bears– This will be used in the jello and used to garnish.
- Vodka- You will need vanilla-flavored vodka for this recipe.
- Frosting- Be sure to get vanilla-flavored frosting for this recipe.
- Sprinkles– Get rainbow sprinkles for this recipe.
- Glass Shot Glasses or Plastic Shot Cups
How to Make Gummy Bear Shots
Add the gelatin into the water and let sit for 10 minutes.
Mix until the gelatin dissolved, then add in your vodka.
Dip the shot glass rims into the frosting and roll in some sprinkles.
Separate your gummy bears by color and add about 4-5 in each glass. Press one on the rim of the shot glass as well.
Add the vodka-infused gelatin into the cups and place it in the fridge to chill before serving.
What Liquor Goes Into Jello Shots?
The jello shots for this recipe are infused into the jello of course. The liquor in this recipe will be vodka. You will specifically use vanilla-flavored vodka for this recipe.
How Long are Gummy Bear Jello Shots Good For?
These Jello shots can be good for about 7 to 10 days. You will want to place and keep these in the fridge for the best and longest-lasting shelf life. Keeping in an airtight container as well will help too.
More Jello Recipes:
- St. Patrick’s Day Jello Shots
- Starburst Jello Cheesecake (No Bake)
- Christmas Jello
- Christmas Sugar Cookie Jello Shots
Gummy Bear Shots
- 12 clear plastic shots glasses - 3 oz
- 1 package of gelatin
- 2 cups water
- 1 16 oz package of gummy bears
- 1 cup of vanilla-flavored vodka
- 1 can of vanilla frosting
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Begin by dissolving gelatin in water and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Stir gelatin until it dissolves and add vodka.
- Dip rims of shot glasses in frosting and dip in sprinkles.
- I divided my gummy bears by color, and placed 4-5 in each cup, also placing one on the rime of the shot glass.
- Next, pour gelatin and vodka mixture into the cups and let set up in the refrigerator for a couple of hours before serving.