These St. Patrick’s Day Jello Shots are so much fun! They are layered with fruity jello and some really fun alcohol flavors. Celebrate St. Patty’s with your friends and these shots!
St. Patrick’s Day Jello Shots
The green, white and orange colors on these St. Patrick’s Day Jello Shots resemble the Irish flag! For the green layer, we used sour apple pucker. For white, we chose marshmallow flavor vodka. And lastly for the orange, we used orange liquor. I love how those flavors mix together, but you can chose whichever alcohol flavor you’d like.
How To Make Jello Shots
To make these St. Patrick’s Day Jello Shots, you’ll cook the Jello just like normal, boiling water and then mixing in the powder mix. Except this time you’ll add a bit of alcohol as well.
For each layer of Jello you’ll need to refrigerate for about 25 minutes.
These little snack cups we use (that you can find at your local grocery store) do come with a lid. If you want to be able to take these along with you to a party you can leave off the whipped cream and candy so the lid will go on. They taste great with or without the topping.
More St. Patrick’s Day Cocktails:
St. Patricks Day Jello Shots
- 1 small Lime jell-o
- 2/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup Sour apple pucker
- 1 small box Orange jell-o
- 2/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup Orange liquor
- Add 2/3 cup boiling water to lime jello mix in small bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved.
- Repeat with orange jello mix.
- Add your liquors to both jell-o’s and set to the side.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- For the white layer, pour milk into a small saucepan.
- Add the gelatin packet to the milk and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Now stir the white mixture and break up the gelatin.
- Turn on medium heat, simmer until the gelatin dissolves.
- Stir well, until it comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add sugar and vanilla and stir to dissolve, add in your vodka, stir and let cool 10 minutes.
- Pour or spoon lime jello into plastic shot glass 1/3 of the way full.
- Refrigerate 25 minutes.
- Pour white jell-o mixture on top of green layer 1/3 of the way full.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Top it off with the orange jello.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Garnish with whip cream, sour rainbow candy and chocolate gold cake sprinkles.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
- Note – as always, nutrition facts are estimates only.