Starburst Jello Cheesecake (No Bake)
Cheesecake can be simple to extraordinary. You always can use a recipe the fits right in between and this No Bake Starburst Jello Cheesecake recipe is just that! With incredible flavor to a beautiful presentation, this recipe is a great one and will have you falling in love.
No Bake Starburst Jello Cheesecake
This Starburst Jello Cheesecake is so fun to make and absolutely delicious! The ingredients in this recipe come together to create such an impeccable flavor that will just melt in your mouth. This recipe has a wonderful texture graham cracker crust with smooth and creamy frosting. If you like unique cheesecake ideas, you want to check out Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake (No-Bake) and Mounds Cheesecake (Instant Pot).
- Graham Crackers- These will need to be crushed for your base crust.
- Sugar- Every great dessert uses sugar in the recipe.
- Butter- Use unsalted butter to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Cream Cheese- This will need to be softened or at room temperature.
- Heavy Cream- This will be used to help with the consistency of your cheesecake.
- Lemon Juice- Use freshly squeezed lemon for the best flavoring.
- Powdered Sugar- This sugar will be added to your batter.
- Starburst Gelatin- You will need the Pink, Cherry, and lemon-flavored gelatin.
- Food Coloring Gel- You will need the colors Pink, Yellow, and red food coloring and make sure to get the gel and not the liquid.
- Frosting- You will need the strawberry-flavored frosting.
- Package of Starbursts- You will need the regular assorted flavors and a package of mini starbursts.
How to Make a Jello Cheesecake
Use parchment paper to line a 6-inch springform pan and place it aside.
Add the graham crackers and sugar into a food processor and pulse into crumbs.
Melt some butter in the microwave and add to the mixture and mix until fully coated.
Place the crumbs into the pan and use a spatula to evenly spread out until the bottom of the pan is covered. Put into the freezer to set.
Add the cream cheese into a mixing bowl of a standing mixer and beat until smooth. Pour in the heavy cream. sugars, and lemon juice and beat again until smooth and thick. Use a spatula to scrape any excess batter off the sides of the bowl and blend again.
Separate the batter into three bowls and add each flavor of the gelatins to each bowl.
Pink in one, Lemon in another, and cherry is the 3rd bowl. Combine each mixture until the gelatin is dissolved and the mixtures are smooth.
Add the desired amount of food coloring gel to each matching batter. Pink with pink, yellow with lemon, and so on. If the color of the batter is too light, add more food coloring until you reached your preferred color.
Place the pink and lemon bowl in the fridge when your done coloring.
Take the pan out of the freezer and ass the cherry batter into the pan and smooth out using a spatula. Put into the freezer for 1-2 hours.
When the cherry layer is firm, add the lemon layer on top and smooth out using a spatula, and place in the freezer for an hour or until firm.
When your lemon batter is firm, take it out of the freezer and add your pink layer of batter, making sure to smooth it out with a spatula, then adding back into the freezer for another 3 hours.
Leaving the cheesecake overnight will give you the best results.
Before you decide to serve the cheesecake, take off the springform on the outside of the pan. Add the strawberry frosting to a piping bag with a large star-tip and add dollops of frosting all around the edges of the cheesecake. Add some of the assorted starbursts on top and some of the mini’s in the middle of the cheesecake to decorate.
Slice into 2-inch pieces and enjoy!
What Flavor is Starburst Cheesecake?
This starburst cheesecake has got to be one of my favorites specifically because of the flavor it has. The flavor is a blend of three of my favorite fruit flavors. You have a pink, lemon, ad cherry layer along with strawberry frosting to bring it all together.
How do I Keep the Layers Separate?
Keeping the layers in the starburst cheesecake is fairly easy. The best thing to do is make sure you are allowing the layers to set properly. You will need to leave each layer separately in the freezer for a couple hours before adding the next to make sure it’s completely firm.
More No Bake Cheesecake Desserts
- No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake
- Swiss Cake Roll Cheesecake (No-Bake)
- No Bake Christmas Cheesecake
- No Bake Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake
No Bake Starburst Jello Cheesecake
- COOKS TOOLS NEEDED:
- Stand Mixer
- 6-inch Spring-form Pan
- Parchment paper
- 1 Pastry bag
- 1 large star tip – to pipe on Frosting
FOR THE CRUST:
- 1 Sleeve of Graham Crackers – crushed
- 1 Tablespoon of Sugar
- 4 Tablespoons of butter – melted
FOR THE CHEESECAKE FILLING
- 4 packages of Cream Cheese – 8 ounces each – softened
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of powdered Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of Pink Starburst Gelatin
- 2 Tablespoons of Cherry Starburst Gelatin
- 2 Tablespoons of Lemon Starburst Gelatin
- 2 – 4 drops of Pink Food Coloring Gel
- 2 – 4 drops of Yellow Food Coloring Gel
- 2 – 4 drops of Cherry Red Food Coloring Gel
- 1 can of Strawberry Frosting
- 1 Package of Starburst assorted flavors
- 1 Package of Starburst mini’s
- Line the bottom of the 6-inch Spring-form pan with Parchment paper, and set it aside. Crush the Graham Crackers into fine crumbs in the food processor or blender, and add the sugar, and blend. Melt the butter in the microwave, and add to the graham cracker crumbs, coating the crumbs in the butter. Press the Crumbs into the bottom of the Spring-form pan, creating the crust. Place the pan in the freezer to set.
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, place the Cream Cheese, and blend until smooth. Add the Heavy Cream, Sugar, Lemon Juice, and Powdered Sugar, and blend until smooth and thick. Scrap down the sides of the bowl, and blend until smooth. Divide the cheesecake batter evenly into three bowls, and in one bowl add the Pink Gelatin, in another bowl add the Lemon Gelatin, and in the last bowl, add the Cherry Gelatin. Stir the Gelatin into the Cheesecake batter until completely dissolved and smooth. Add the Pink Food Coloring Gel in the Pink Bowl, and the Yellow Food Coloring Gel in the Lemon Bowl, and the Cherry Red Food Coloring Gel in the Cherry bowl. Stir well to make sure the Food Coloring Gel is well blended, and the batter is the desired color. If the batter is not as bright as you would prefer, add a couple more drops of food coloring gel, and stir again. When desired colors are reached, place the Pink bowl, and the Lemon bowl in the refrigerator. Remove the Spring-form Pan from the freezer, and add the Cherry-colored Bowl of Cheesecake batter to the Spring-form pan, on top of the crust, and smooth out into an even layer. Place the pan back in the freezer for about 1 – 2 hours. When the cheesecake is firm to the touch, remove the pan from the freezer, and add the Lemon layer to the pan on top of the Cherry layer. Smooth out the layer evenly in the pan, and place the pan back in the freezer for an hour, or until firm to the touch. When the lemon layer is firm to the touch, remove the pan from the freezer, and add the Pink layer on top of the Lemon layer. Smooth out the Pink layer, and place the pan back in the freezer. Leave the pan in the freezer for at least 3 hours, to make sure the cheesecake is set, or firm all the way through. Leave overnight for best results.
- Before serving, remove the Spring-form pan from the freezer, and remove the Springform from the outside of the pan. Place the large star tip in the pastry bag, and place the Strawberry Frosting in the Pastry bag. Pipe the Frosting onto the edges of the Cheesecake in close dollops (see photo). Place assorted Starburst Candies in the frosting, and place the mini Starburst in the center of the cheesecake to decorate. Slice in 2-inch pieces, serve, and Enjoy!