We came up with these fun Halloween Reese’s Spiders and they are SO easy to make! They take just a few minutes to make and the kids can help make these all by themselves. Who knew that something so creepy could end up being so yummy & cute?!!:)
We love making holiday treats in our house. Especially when they are easy to make and my boys can help create or decorate. These Spider Treats are so easy and brought big smiles!
Halloween Reese’s Spider Cups Ingredients
Reese’s Big Cups
Reese’s Mini Cups
White Pearl Candies
Black Edible Marker
White Sprinkles (jimmies)
Chocolate Cookie Icing
How To Make Halloween Reese’s Spiders Treats
- Flip the Reese’s big cup over with the bottom facing up.
- Attach the Reese’s mini cup on the front using the icing.
- Break off pieces of the pretzel twists and attach them on the sides using the frosting to look like legs.
- Color pupils on the white pearl candies using your black edible marker.
- Attach on the top of the mini cup with the icing. We also attached white jimmies on the front to look like little fangs.
My boys absolutely loved these & these would be awesome to serve at a Halloween party!