I was going through some of our old photos today and discovered fun food creations that we made years ago that we forgot to share on our blog! This Hello Kitty Lunch is one of them that we made for my boys girlfriends that we had over for lunch that day. This is so easy to make and your little Hello Kitty fans will love it!
Hello Kitty Sandwich Ingredients
- 2 slices of Whole Wheat White Bread
- Peanut Butter
- 1 Strawberry
How To Make A Hello Kitty Lunch
- Cut the crust off of one slice of bread using kitchen scissors.
- Cut out the ears using the bottom side of the slice.
- Place that piece on another slice as a guide to cut out the other slice.
- Spread the peanut butter & jelly in between the slices and place the sandwich on a plate.
- Cut a strawberry in half and cut out the bow from the strawberry halves.
- Place the bow by the ear.
- Cut a hand full of raisins in half and place them on the front for eyes, a nose, and whiskers. You can use a little bit of peanut butter to help them stick.