These Irish Flag Jello Shots are made with watermelon and orange jello, whipped vodka, Irish Cream, Watermelon Liquor, and Jameson Liquor.
Irish Jello Shots
These colorful and tasty shots are so good and simple to make. I love serving these at parties or St. Patty’s Day events. They are always a hit because of their sweet and citrusy flavor.
You will also love these fun St. Patrick’s Day Jello Shots.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Alcohol: You will need Watermelon Liquor for the green layer, whipped vodka and Irish Cream for the white layer, and Jameson Liquor for the Orange layer.
How To Make Irish Flag Jello Shots
Step 1. Add a cup of water into a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Allow the water to come to a boil before adding in the watermelon mix and combining. Pour in the cold water and watermelon liquor and combine. Portion the mixture into the shot cups evenly about 1/3 of the way. Put in the fridge for 2 hours to chill.
Step 2. Add a cup of room-temperature water into a medium-sized bowl and combine it with the gelatin packet. Allow it to set for 5 minutes. Pour in the condensed milk, cream, and liquor and combine again. Allow the mixture to cool thoroughly. Once ready, pour on top of the green layer about 2/3 of the way full. Place back into the fridge for 2 hours to chill.
Step 3. Add a cup of water into a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Allow the water to come to a boil before adding in the orange mix and combining. Pour in the cold water and Jameson liquor and combine. Add the mixture on top and fill until full. Set in the fridge to chill for 2 hours. Serve and enjoy!
Ways To Decorate Irish Flag Jello Shots?
You won’t need much to decorate these gorgeous treats. The color and flavor are enough to have people hooked. You can top these with whipped cream, themed sprinkles or toppers, or gold flakes.
Tips & Tricks
- You can put these in smaller plastic containers with lids for easy disposal or in glasses. I like using the containers for parties or events for easy disposal.
- Store these in the fridge and wait to add toppings until you are ready to serve.
More St Patrick’s Day Recipes:
Irish Flag Jello Shots
- 3 oz Watermelon Jello
- Water boiling hot
- ½ cup Watermelon Liquor
- ½ cup water cold
- 1 packet of .25 oz Gelatin
- 1 12 oz can Condensed milk
- ½ cup Whipped Vodka
- ½ cup Irish Cream
- 3 oz Orange Jello
- 1 cup Water boiling hot
- ½ water cold
- ½ cup Jameson Liquor
- In a medium saucepan add your 1 cup of water, and place over medium to high heat. Bring the water to a boil. Add the jello mix to the water and stir to combine. Now add the cold water and liquor. Stir to combine. Pour the green jello mixture evenly into your jello shot cups. Fill the cups about ⅓ of the way. Place the jello shot cups in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- In a medium-sized bowl add 1 cup of room-temperature water to the gelatin packet. Stir to combine. Set it to the side for 5 minutes. Add the sweetened condensed milk, cream, and liquor to the gelatin and stir to combine. Set the mixture to the side to allow it to cool completely. Once completely cooled add the white mixture to the jello cups filling it to ⅔ rds of the way full. Return it back to the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- In a medium saucepan add your 1 cup of water, and place over medium to high heat. Bring the water to a boil. Add the jello mix to the water and stir to combine. Now add the cold water and liquor. Stir to combine. Pour the jello mixture on top of the white of the jello shot until full. Place the jello shot cups in the refrigerator for 2 hours.