Baileys Irish Cream Truffles
My Baileys Irish Cream Truffles are sweet delectable treats that are perfect not only for St. Patrick’s Day, but really any time of the year! Once you try this delicious truffle you will definitely want to be adding them to your favorites bookmark! These sweet bites of goodness are easy to make and you don’t even have to turn on your oven!
Baileys Irish Cream Truffles
These Irish Cream Truffles are so delicious! This recipe is simple and easy to make because it is a no-bake recipe. They are rich in taste with a soft texture and amazing flavor. These are made with only a few ingredients and takes a bit longer for the chilling time, but so worth the wait!
Truffles are one of those amazing little indulgences that are pure perfection. If you’ve made truffles before, believe me when I say that once you make them, you will definitely want to make them again! Even though I’ve never tried a Truffle I didn’t like, I have a few favorites that I think you will enjoy! Some that you must try are my Creamsicle Truffles , Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, and these cute Animal Cookie Truffles.
- Baking Chocolate- You will need Semi-sweet baking chocolate.
- Butter- You will be using salted butter for this recipe.
- Liqueur- Irish Cream is the flavor you will need for this recipe.
- Powdered Sugar- This will be used to coat.
- Powder Mix- You will need the Hot Chocolate Powder Mix.
- Sprinkles- This will be used to coat the truffles.
How to Make Baileys Irish Cream Truffles
Put the chocolate and butter in a large mixing bowl.
Add the heavy cream into a small saucepan and when it starts to simmer, add it to the chocolate and butter mixture. Let this sit for 5 minutes to melt.
Stir the mixture until combined using a whisk until dark and has a thick consistency.
Add the Irish Cream and stir.
Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge to chill for 6 to 8 hours or overnight for best results.
Use a teaspoon to add 2 tsp portions of the mixture arranged on a sheet lined with parchment paper.
Place in the fridge for an additional 30 minutes.
Roll the chilled batter into balls
Place the coating into a bowl and dip the balls in, coating evenly. These can be placed in the fridge for up to a week.
Serve and enjoy!
Are Baileys Irish Cream Truffles Safe for Kids to Eat?
This Irish Cream recipe has Baileys Liqueur in it. This recipe is not a no-bake recipe, so the liqueur will not be baked out. This recipe will still very much have alcohol in it and it not for children, but a great treat for adults.
What Does Baileys Taste Like?
Baileys is one of the main ingredients in this recipe. The Liqueur is very tasty and perfect for this recipe. Baileys tastes are very sweet and chocolatey.
More St. Patrick’s Day Recipes
- St Patricks Day Mint Cookies
- Mini St. Patrick’s Day Cheesecake
- Thumbprint St. Patrick’s Day Cookies
- Leprechaun Bait for St. Patrick’s Day
- St. Patrick’s Day Oreos
Irish Cream Truffles
- 4 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate chopped
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons Irish Cream liqueur
- Powdered sugar for coating
- Hot chocolate powder mix for coating
- Sprinkles for coating
- Add the chopped chocolate and the butter to a large mixing bowl.
- In a small saucepan, heat the heavy cream until it just begins to simmer then pour over the top of the chocolate and butter and let sit, unstirred, for 5 minutes.
- Whisk everything together until thick and dark brown then add in the Irish Cream and whisk to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate the mixture for 6 to 8 hours, preferable overnight.
- Portion the mixture out onto a parchment-lined cookies sheet in 2 teaspoons portions and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll the portions into balls with your palms then dip them in the coating of choice and enjoy.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.