This Irish Mojito is a St. Patrick’s Day delight made with Jameson, Bacardi Lemon, mint, green food coloring, and club soda. A fun Irish twist on the classic mojito.
St. Patrick’s Day Mojito
This recipe is the first drink you want to start the party and get everyone raging. This is such a simple and quick recipe that looks and tastes like the luck of the Irish. You will always find me or someone I know with this drink in hand on St. Patty’s Day!
You will also love our Irish Margarita recipe!
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Simple Syrup: This will make give the cocktail it’s sweetness.
Alcohol: I like to use a blend of Jameson, and Bacardi Lemon, and top it off with club soda for some carbonation.
Food Coloring: You can use green coloring to make it themed for St. Patty’s Day.
How To Make Irish Mojito
Step 1. In a cocktail shaker, add the lime juice, simple syrup, and mint and combine before adding in the liquors, food coloring, and ice. Close the shaker and shake to fully combine.
Step 2. Strain the mixture into a glass filled with ice. Add club soda on top and use lime and mint to garnish.
How To Make Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Add the sugar and water to a small saucepan over medium heat and stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Let cool, then pour into a glass jar and seal.
Irish Mojito Variations:
You can change a few things about this recipe to make it to your liking.
- If you just want to enjoy the recipe as a normal mojito, you can leave out the food coloring.
- Add gold cake shimmer to make a cool effect!
Tips & Tricks
- You can use ice or chill your glass in the freezer, so it doesn’t become watered down.
- Using a cocktail shaker works the best! This will make sure the ingredients are fully mixed.
More Irish Recipes:
- Irish Coffee Cocktail
- Baileys Irish Cream Truffles
- Irish Tea Cake Recipe
- Bailey’s Irish Cream Layer Cake
- 1 lime whole, juiced
- handful mint Minced
- 2 tsp Simple syrup
- 2 oz Jameson
- 1 oz Bacardi Lemon
- 1 drop food coloring green
- 2 oz Club Soda
- Muddle lime juice, simple syrup, and mint in a cocktail shaker. Add the liquors, green food coloring, and ice. Cover and shake well.
- Strain into a 12-oz. ice-filled rocks glass. Top with club soda. Garnish with limes and mint
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.