We came up with these Star Wars Jawa Jigglers for my 6 year olds Star Wars birthday party. I figured that most kids love jello jigglers and thought that making them look like Jawa’s would be really cute. You will also love how easy these are to make. Will take you about 15 minutes and can be made a few days ahead for a party.
Star Wars Jawa Jello Jigglers Ingredients:
- 2 pkgs Jell-O Gelatin (8-serving size each) We Used strawberry and lime to make the brown color.
- Dark Grapes
- White sprinkles or white cookie frosting
How To Make Jawa Jello Jigglers:
- In a large bowl, stir 2 1/2 cups of boiling water into dry Jell-o gelatin mix for at least 3 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Pour into 13×9-inch pan. (we lightly sprayed ours with cooking spray)
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until firm.
- After it is firm, cut out our Jawa shapes using a Gingerbread Girl cookie cutter like this.
- Cut the head of the jiggler to look more pointed like a robe.
- Cut out the face using a frosting tip. Flip the Jawa on the back side before cutting it out. That way the smaller opening will be in the front.
- Cut the tips off of dark grapes and place the jigglers on top. They will pop right in.
- Use round flat white sprinkles for the eyes or you could also just use white frosting.
That’s it. They are so easy to make and the kids will love them!