This Jelly Bean Cocktail is made with Mixed berry vodka, Blue Curacao, and sprite for a bubbly, sweet, and delicious drink for Easter.
Easter Candy Cocktail
This recipe is super simple to make and tastes even better. You only need 3 ingredients to make it and it comes out so colorful and vibrant. This is a drink that will have everyone talking and coming around for another on Easter Day.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
- Alcohol: I like to use a combination of Mixed Berry Vodka and Blue Curacao. Any type of flavored vodka will work for this recipe such as strawberry, raspberry, etc.. You could also go with plain vodka, but we definitely recommend the mixed berry for best results.
- Sprite: This will add a crispy and bubbly texture to the recipe. Any citrus soda will work well: 7-up, Sierra Mist, Squirt, etc.
How To Make Jelly Bean Cocktail
- Step 1. Place ice into the cocktail shaker. Pour in the Vodka and Blue Curacao and shake to combine until cold.
- Step 2. Pour the mixture through a strainer and add to the glass. Top it off with sprite and combine. Put some jelly beans on top for garnish and enjoy!
How To Decorate Jelly Bean Cocktail?
This adorable drink is so cute and doesn’t need too much to decorate it. However, if you want to add toppings/garnish, you can coat the rim in simple syrup and salt, or chocolate and sprinkles. You can also add gold cake shimmering to add a cool effect.
Tips & Tricks
- If you don’t have sprite, you can use an off-brand version or lemon-lime soda.
- I like mixed berry vodka, but you can use another kind of flavor or just regular.
- You can add a few drops of blue food coloring if you want a deeper color.
More Easter Recipes:
Jelly Bean Cocktail
- 1 ½ oz Mixed Berry Vodka
- 1 oz Blue Curacao
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the mixed berry vodka, and blue curacao. Shake until chilled.
- Strain into a glass, top with Sprite and stir to combine. Add some jelly beans for garnish and enjoy.