Easter Crockpot Candy is a sweet and salty combination of white almond bark, roasted peanuts, M&M’s, marshmallows, and sprinkles made in the slow cooker.
Slow Cooker Easter Clusters
This crockpot candy is one of my favorite holiday treats! The sweet, nutty, and fruity flavors are all blended into one delicious dessert. This is a great slow cooker recipe to enjoy on Easter day and is so addicting.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
White Almond Bark: This is better for melting than white chocolate chips.
Peanuts: I like them roasted, but you can choose plain or other types of nuts.
Add-ins: To add extra sweetness and a pop of color, I like to add pastel Easter M&M’s, mini fruit-flavored marshmallows, and Easter sprinkles.
How To Make Easter Candy
Step 1. Add the almond bark and peanuts to the slow cooker. Place the lid on top and cook for 2-3 hours on low making sure to mix regularly. Once smooth and melted, switch off the crockpot and allow the chocolate to cool to room temperature. You don’t want it to be too cold or too warm that it would melt the M&M’s or marshmallows.
Step 2. Add in the M&M’s and marshmallows and combine gently until just mixed. Lay out a piece of parchment paper and begin adding scoops of 1 to 1 1/2 Tbsps of the mixture onto it. Add more M&M’s and sprinkles on top. Serve and enjoy!
Variations For Easter Candy
You can use some of the suggestions below to alter the recipe to your liking.
- Use other kinds of nuts like honey-roasted peanuts, walnuts, almonds, etc.
- I love using pastel M&M’s to fit the Easter theme, but any kind will work.
- Use any kind of marshmallows or sprinkles. I like fruit-flavored marshmallows but plain minis will work just fine.
Tips & Tricks
- Place leftovers in an airtight container for the best storage method.
- This dessert will last up to 2 weeks at room temperature and even longer when stored in the fridge.
More Easter Recipes:
Easter Crockpot Candy
- 2 24 oz. blocks white almond bark
- 24 oz peanuts roasted
- 1 ½ cups Easter M&Ms pastel
- 1 ½ cups mini marshmallows fruit-flavored
- Easter sprinkles
- In your slow cooker place the almond bark and peanuts. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours stirring often. Once the chocolate is melted and smooth turn off the slow cooker and let the chocolate mixture cool until room temperature. You don’t want the chocolate to start to harden up but you don’t want it so warm it melts the M&Ms and marshmallows.
- Stir the M&Ms and marshmallows into the chocolate mixture and stir gently until just combined. Scoop 1 – 1 ½ tablespoon scoops onto parchment paper. Top with more M&Ms and sprinkles. Let set and serve!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.