Having a good adult beverage is a necessity! This perfect Lemon Drop Martini is my go to recipe and is super simple to make. With a delicious sugar and syrup dipped rim to cover the harsh flavor of vodka.
Lemon Drop Martini
I am not normally a fan of adult beverages with vodka, however, this cocktail recipe is so delicious! There is a decent amount of freshly squeezed lemon in this drink with a sweet and sour blend of flavors. This recipe is super simple and quick to make to enjoy whenever. You can try these other recipes that have a delicious flavor to overpower the harsh taste of alcohol like this Plum Apple Hot Toddy Whiskey Cocktail or Mountain Dew Cocktail.
- Simple Syrup- This will be used to have the sugar stick to the rim.
- Sugar- This will be put on the rim for a sweet flavor.
- Vodka- This will be the main alcohol in the cocktail.
- Lemon Juice- Use freshly squeezed lemon juice for this recipe.
- Triple Sec- This will be mixed in with the alcohol.
How to Make a Lemon Drop Martini
Dip the rim of the glass in simple syrup and coat in sugar.
Combine the vodka, lemon juice, triple sec, and simple syrup into a shaker and mix with ice. Shake for about 15 seconds.
Strain the martini into the prepared glass and garnish with a lemon wedge.
Serve and Enjoy!
How do you make a sugar rim?
It is very simple to make a sugar rim. All you have to do is prepare and simple syrup to have the sugar stick to the rim. Then, dip the granulated sugar into the syrup.
How do you make simple syrup?
Making a simple syrup is as it says, simple. All you need to do is combine equal parts of water and sugar. Heat until the mixture forms a syrup and you are done.
Can you prepare a big batch of this lemon drop martini recipe? (yes)
You can absolutely make a large serving of this cocktail. All you have to do is measure everything out for a large portion. Make sure to add the right amount of each ingredient to make sure not to have the vodka too harsh for the recipe.
More Martini Recipes:
- Caramel Apple Cider Bourbon Cocktail
- Tropical Hawaiian Margarita
- Jamaican 10 Speed Cocktail
- Patriotic Sangria Recipe
Lemon Drop Martini
- Simple syrup for rim
- Granulated sugar for rim
- 1 ½ ounces vodka
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- ½ ounce triple sec
- ¼ ounce simple syrup
- Rim a martini glass with simple syrup and sugar.
- Pour vodka, lemon juice, triple sec, and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Strain the martini into the prepared martini glass and serve.