We came up with these fun Mini Minion Moon Pies today and these take just a few minutes to make! My boys loved them and excited to see the new Minion movie.
Mini Minion Moon Pies
- Mini Banana Moon Pies
- Black Candy String (found in craft stores)
- White Candy Coating
- Gray Food Coloring
- Mini Marshmallows
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Start out by placing your moon pies on a work surface.
- Melt the white candy coating according to the package directions.
- Mix in 2-3 drops of the gray food coloring.
- Cut the mini marshmallows in half and attach them on for eyes using the melted chocolate & a toothpick.
- Use a toothpick to color the edges of your mini marshmallow halves with the melted chocolate.
- Your black candy strings will have some that are two stuck together.
- Use two of those strings for the band around the glasses.
- Cut off pieces of the strings and poke them in the top of the moon pies to look like hair.
- Break off pieces of the strings for the mouth.
- Attach everything else on with the melted chocolate.
These are so cute & simple to make for a fun afternoon treat or would be awesome for a Minion Party!
If you like our Mini MINION Moon Pies…make sure to check out our other fun Minion & other Cartoon food ideas HERE!