My boys love anything Spider-Man and we thought it would be cute to make this individual sized Mini Spider-Man pizza! Such an easy and fun lunch or dinner for the kids!
These are super easy pizzas that the kids can help decorate with different toppings to their liking. You can use pepperoni or black olives to decorate as well or just use cheese. My 4 year old will not eat black olives not matter how cool it looks!
Mini Spider-Man Pita Pizza Ingredients
- Pita bread
- Pizza sauce
- String mozzarella cheese
- 1 mozzarella or Provolone cheese slice
- Black olives or pepperoni
How To Make a Spider Man Pizza
- Put your pita bread on a baking pan and put the pizza sauce on your bread.
- Cut or pull your string cheese into strips to make the web.
- Cut out the eyes from the mozzarella or provolone slice.
- If you are using olives or pepperoni, cut them to outline the eyes.
- Pop in the oven at 350 for about 10 minutes or until the cheese melts.
That’s it! It is so easy to make and the kids will have fun decorating!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
1 thought on “Mini Spider Man Pizza!”
These are so cute! My son has a Spiderman backpack. He would love these too.