Funky Monkey Bento Lunch with LG Electronics! #LGJrChef
Our next lunch creation that we are sharing today is this Funky Monkey Bento Lunch. This takes just a few minutes to make and a huge hit with the kids!
We hope you have enjoyed our fun lunch ideas that we created for LG and our New York trip experience so far this week! Just to fill those of you in if you are stopping by for the first time, we teamed up with LG Electronics for the Kidzvuz event this past weekend and instructed kids & adults how to created cute Back to School lunch ideas!
Funky Monkey Bento Lunch
- 1 English Muffin
- 2 Wheat Crackers
- 2 Raisins
- 2 Candy Eyes
- 1/2 Banana
- Pretzel Dipping Sticks
- Gerber’s Banana Cookies
- Peanut Butter
1. Toast the english muffin
2. Spread peanut butter & jelly in between the 2 slices
3. Place 2 crackers in between the sides of the muffin and place one cracker on top.
4. Cut a raisin in half and place them on top of the cracker to look like a nose.
5. Cut the other raisin in half and shape one of the halves into a mouth. Place it on top of the cracker.
6. Place the candy eyes above the cracker.
7. Cut a banana in half and place it below the sandwich
8. Add your pretzel dipping sticks and banana cookies
That’s it…SO easy! The kids were so proud of their cute lunch box creations!
Another LG product at the even that we thought was so cool was this awesome dryer….LG – ONE DRYER. TWO WAYS.
Open the EasyLoad™ door from the top, and it’s like a laundry chute for quick loading. When everything’s dry, the door swings from the side so you can reach right in. Nice and warm. Very cool. • Ultra-large 7.3 cu. ft. capacity • Ultra convenience.
If you like our Funky Monkey Bento Lunch…make sure to check out our other fun Lunch ideas HERE!