Our next lunch creation that we are sharing with you is this Funky Monkey Bento Lunch. This takes just a few minutes to make and a huge hit with the kids!
We hope you have enjoyed our fun lunch ideas that we created for LG and our New York trip experience so far this week! Just to fill those of you in if you are stopping by for the first time, we teamed up with LG Electronics for the Kidzvuz event this past weekend and instructed kids & adults how to created cute Back to School lunch ideas!
Funky Monkey Bento Lunch Ingredients
- 1 English Muffin
- 2 Wheat Crackers
- 2 Raisins
- 2 Candy Eyes
- 1/2 Banana
- Pretzel Dipping Sticks
- Gerber’s Banana Cookies
- Peanut Butter
- Toast the English muffin
- Spread peanut butter & jelly in between the 2 slices
- Place 2 crackers in between the sides of the muffin and place one cracker on top
- Cut a raisin in half and place them on top of the cracker to look like a nose
- Cut the other raisin in half and shape one of the halves into a mouth. Place it on top of the cracker
- Place the candy eyes above the cracker
- Cut a banana in half and place it below the sandwich
- Add your pretzel dipping sticks and banana cookies
That’s it…SO easy!
Everyone received these cute recipe cards at the LG event…
The kids were so proud of their cute lunch box creations!
Everyone seemed pretty amazed at how easy it is to create such a fun & adorable lunch!