The Monster Teeth Jello shots are the ideal treat for your next Halloween party. These adorable Halloween Jello Shots will be a big hit at your party.
Monster Teeth Jello Shots
Monster Teeth Jello Shots are a great addition to your party or gathering and they’re quite tasty! These are really fantastic to make, and these creepy little gummy teeth with a little kick are ideal for beginning your Holiday celebration. Everyone will enjoy making these, so save this one in your favorites list!
Jello– You want to have 3 flavors/ colors of Jello. You want to have Orange, Grape and Lime Jello. While I am using the regular, if you are looking to make this a lower calorie/ sugar recipe, you can use sugar free Jello.
Vanilla Vodka – I love using vanilla vodka because of the flavor. However, you can use regular vodka. You can also use tequila.
Gummy Monster Teeth – This makes the shot. You need to use these to place inside of the shot.
How to Make Monster Teeth Jello Shots
Decide how many flavors of Jello you will be using. Boil 1 cup of water per color of Jello. Add the Jello to the water, each color separately. Stir. Once dissolved, add cold water and stir together.
Add the vanilla vodka to the bowls of Jello. Stir well. Fill the shot glasses with the Jello and place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
Remove the shots from the refrigerator and place the gummy inside of the jello shot. Place it the shots back in the refrigerator.
Once firm, place another gummy on top of the glass. Keep the Monster Teeth Jello Shots in the refrigerator until servings.
How many servings does this recipe make?
This jello shot recipe will make about 18-20 shots. As you make the different colors, you will get about 6 jello shots for each color. You can easily change this and make more of a certain color. You can also double or even triple this recipe depending on how many you need.
Can I Make Them in Advance
Monster Teeth Jello Shots can be made in advance. I have made them 24 to 48 hours in advance with no issues. I wouldn’t make them ahead of time more than that because the gummy candies that are in the Halloween shots will get soggy. You also might have an issue with it starting to melt.
Where Can I Get Jello Cups
I am using these plastic jello cups. I find that they work well and are the perfect size for these Jello shots.
More Jello Shot Recipes
Monster Teeth Jello Shot
- Boil 1 cup of water for each flavor of Jello, and add the Jello to the boiling water, and stir to dissolve.
- Do each flavor separately.
- After Jello has dissolved, add 1/2 cup of Cold Water to the Jello and stir to blend. Add 1/3 cup of Vanilla Vodka to each flavor of Jello, and stir.
- Fill the shot glasses almost full with the Jello, and place in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator, and place a Monster Teeth Gummy down in the Jello.
- Place the Glasses back in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- When Jello shots have firmed up, or set, place another Monster Teeth Gummy on top of each shot glass.
- Place back in the refrigerator until time to serve.
- Serve, and Enjoy!