This adorable Jello shot recipe is deep blue jello with whipped cream to look like waves while a gummy bear sits on a tube made from blue and white gummy rings. They are the perfect Pool Party Jello Shots!
Pool Party Jello Shots
This simple shot is made with only a few ingredients and is the perfect pool party treat. You can drift in a pool while enjoying a treat that looks like a tiny guy floating in the water. This recipe is so good and can be ready in no time.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Jello Mix: I love using blue raspberry jello mix because it gives you that perfect color for the ‘water’.
Liquor: You are going to need Blue Vodka and Malibu Rum for the alcohol.
Gummies: To make the little guy in the tube, you will need blue/white gummy rings along with red gummy bears and blue gummy bears.
How To Make Pool Party Jello Shots
Step 1. Arrange the sauce containers onto a baking tray. Add the boiling water and jello mix into a large bowl and whisk to combine for 5 minutes or until dissolved. Add in the UV blue vodka and combine.
Step 2. Add the jello mixture into the containers evenly and place in the fridge to chill for 4 hours or overnight for the best results until set. While the jello is chilling, add the gummy bears and malibu rum into a small bowl and allow them to soak overnight.
Step 3. Take the jello out of the fridge once it’s set as well as the rum-soaked gummy bears. Put the gummy bears onto a napkin. Use a scooper to add the cool whip to a piping bag. Add two lines of the cool whip onto the jello shots and top with a gummy ring, then place a gummy bear in the middle. Serve and enjoy!
What Do Pool Party Jello Shots Taste Like?
This entire shot taste like a blue raspberry! It not only looks the part but it also tastes bomb! There are a few other ingredients to add sweetness and flavor, but the main flavor is blue raspberry.
How Long Do Pool Party Jello Shots Last?
If you keep this recipe in an air-tight container in the fridge. It can last up to ten days! Although, when I make these, I want to devour them right away!
More Jello Shot Recipes:
Pool Party Jello Shots
- 1 3.5 oz jello mix blue raspberry
- 1 cup UV Blue Vodka
- 1 cup water boiling
- 15 gummy rings blue/white
- 15 gummy bears Red
- 15 gummy bears Blue
- 1 cup Malibu Rum
- 1 8 oz cool whip
- Line the sauce containers onto a large cookie sheet
- Using a large bowl, whisk in the boiling water with the jello mix for 5 minutes or until the jellopowder has dissolvedWhisk in the UV blue vodka
- Evenly pour the jello mix into the sauce containers and place into the fridge for 4 hours to overnight or until the jello is set
- While the jello is setting, using a small bowl, combine the gummy bears and pour the malibu rum onto the gummy bears
- Allow them to soak overnight
- Once the jello has set, remove it from the fridge
- Remove gummy bears from rum and place them onto a napkin
- Scoop some cool whip into the piping bag
- Pipe two lines of dollops of cool whip onto the top of the jello
- Place a gummy ring on top of the cool whipPlace a gummy bear inside the ring
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
- 1 disposable piping bag with #4 round tip
- 15.2 oz to-go sauce containers with lids