I am already feeling the Christmas spirit, are you? Well, if so, you are going to love this Naughty Elf Cocktail to reel in the feeling of Christmas. This Holiday cocktail is naughty, fun, and so delicious.
Naughty Elf Cocktail
This Elf Cocktail is so good and may become a favorite. With just a handful of ingredients, you can have this recipe made in no time at all. This is a great treat to enjoy with loved ones or for a night of relaxation by yourself. With Christmas slowly creeping up, you will definitely want a little extra boost to keep you on top of that crazy holiday fever, so be sure to try out this Amaretto Eggnog Cocktail and Christmas Sugar Cookie Jello Shots recipes.
Ingredients You Will Need:
- Juice- You will be using cranberry juice for this recipe.
- Grapefruit Juice– You will need this in the color red.
- Sprite- This will add carbonation to the cocktail.
- Liquor- You will need some Pomegranate liquor and Orange Liquor.
- Rum- You will need spiced rum for this recipe.
- Ice Cubes- These will chill the cocktail.
- Sprinkles- These will be added to the rim of the glass if desired.
How to Make Naughty Elf on the Shelf Cocktail
First, place some ice into a serving glass.
Secondly, add the liquors, cranberry juice, and grape juice into the prepared glass.
Next, top it off with some sprite.
Finally, garnish the rim of the glass with candy.
What can I use instead of pomegranate liqueur?
The pomegranate juice is used to sweeten up the cocktail a bit and add color. You can use other ingredients that have a sweetening factor. Use things like syrups or grenadine.
Can this Naughty Elf Cocktail be made as a punch?
Yes, this Naughty Elf Cocktail can be made as a punch. You will first need to increase all of the ingredients in equal parts. Then, you wil
Naughty Elf Cocktail
- 2 oz cranberry juice
- 1 oz red grapefruit juice
- 1 oz Sprite
- 1 oz Pomegranate Liquor
- 1 oz Orange Liquor
- 1 oz Spiced rum
- ice cubes
- Sprinkles for glass rim optional
- Add a few ice cubes to the glass. Mix liquors, cranberry juice, and grapefruit juice and pour into the glass.
- Top with sprite
- Garnish with candy cane